Can you love a fool?

My story starts at sea, a perilous voyage to an unknown land. A shipwreck. The wild waters roar and heave. The brave vessel is dashed all to pieces, and all the helpless souls within his drowned, all save one. A man whose soul is greater than the ocean, and his spirit stronger than the sea's embrace. Not for his a watery end, but a new life beginning on a stranger shore. It will be a love story. For he will be my heroe for all time. Not the artful postures of love, but love that overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love like there has never been in a play. I will have love or I will end my days as a locked woman. And his name will be...

You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
Please moonshine, write me well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: